Why the Beardscape is your next trimmer.
A good trimmer must effortlessly cut through thick hair, trim to very short lengths and always needs to be charged and ready to go. You don't have to put up with that sub-par trimmer anymore. Every man needs a good trimmer no matter your facial hair style. We built the Brio Breadscape with all the best possible components so we could deliver the trimmer you have always wanted.Yes! I want it now
Power and Precision = Perfect Trimmer
The Brio Beardscape is the ultimate tool to manage your beard from 5 o'clock shadow to 5-month masterpiece!
- Perfects the stubble-look with the integrated 1.0 to 1.9 mm blade height adjustment.
- Massive cutting range from .9mm to 20mm with the included guards.
- Equipped with 5 speed settings, responsive controls and a battery display all wrapped up in a compact size.
- The ceramic blade is 4x harder than stainless steel, creates less friction and heat and is quieter than metal.
- One of the quietest trimmers available!
- The titanium rake is precision ground to match perfectly with the ceramic blade for a perfect cut every time.
- Charge the Beardscape in the base or plug it in while you use it but with a ridiculously long battery life, your trimming will never be cut short.
The Beardscape has the stubble look dialed in! The micro-adjustable blade can cut between .9 and 1.9 mm which means you can dial in the perfect stubble look no matter your hair type.
Setting the blade between 1.3 mm - 1.9 mm is ideal for body hair trimming. This range reduces ingrown hairs and irritation caused by trimming at shorter lengths.
The large teeth on the ceramic blade are well adapted for hair cuts as well. The full assortments of guards allow the Beardscape to deliver professional quality haircuts.
Here is what our customers are saying:
We have a special offer for our YouTube Friends
The best price you will find on the Beardscape!
Check out here to get the Beardscape AND travel case for only $63.95. (This sells for 79.95 on Amazon!).
We also use Amazon 2-day shipping so your order will arrive fast.